P2-Detox 160 g Powder
- Supports the normal phase II detoxification processes in the liver
- May help to support liver function by aiding fat metabolism in the liver
- Provides antioxidant action
Brassica oleracea var. italica (Broccoli) powder 350 mg
derived from sprout fresh 350 mg 7 g
Curcuma longa (Turmeric) Extract 85 mg
Derived from rhizome dry 2.13 g
standardised to contain curcuminoids 81 mg
Glutamine 750 mg
Glycin 500 mg
Taurin 500 mg
Cysteine hydrochloride (equiv. to Cysteine 125 mg) 181 mg
Methionine 125 mg
Choline bitartrate 250 mg
Inositol 200 mg
Potassium sulfate (equiv. to Potassium 67 mg) 150 mg
Adults: Take 4 grams of powder (1 level metric teaspoon) mixed in 50-100 mL of water or juice, 1-2 times daily, preferably with a meal.
- Don’t use during lactation
- Don’t use with low thyroid function
- Caution when using the product with haemorrhagic disorders and in those taking warfarin or antiplatelet drugs
- Until more information is available regarding the expression of Nrf2 in cancer, do not take at least 48 hours either side of each chemotherapy or radiotherapy treatment
- Discontinue at least 7 days prior to general anaesthesia.
This is a dietary supplement and not intended to treat, cure, diagnose or prevent any disease.