Pascoflair® 30 Tbl
your powerful support in stressful times.
Plant-based sedative to counteract nervous unrest
The benefits of Pascoflair® at a glance:
- purely plant-based ingredients
- performance and concentration capacity remain unaffected
- first effects within 30 minutes
- long-term consumption possible
- no known addiction or dependence potential
- for children aged at least 12 years
- lactose-, gluten- and gelatine-free
- neutrally flavoured
Passion flower – the medicinal plant of the year 2011: very well-studied extract, tried-and-test medicinal plant for centuries, relaxing and sedative.
Passion flower extract can help you through acute stress:
- helps you to relax when you are under the weight of expectation or pressure to perform
- has harmonizing effect in conflicts and other stressful situations
- helps being successful and powerful, without any stage fright or examination stress
- facilitates efficient learning and a more self-confident manner
- provides for ease of mind and can thus promote sound sleep
- helps you mastering the challenges of family life, work and your own needs with ease
Pascoflair®: your purely natural island of repose
High effectiveness potential in the treatment of nervous unrest caused e.g. by multiple stress, examinations, stage fright, or travelling by airplane. Our everyday life bears numerous potential stressful situations. For many people, physical strain or mental pressure thus is a permanent condition. Frequently, things would not even be so bad if only we approached them with a relaxed attitude. But that exactly is the problem: our strength fades and leaves us with uncertainty, strain, tenseness, or fatigue.
1 coated tablet contains
Dry extract of passion flower herb 425 mg (Active substance)
Extraction agent ethanol 50% (v/v)
Contains sucrose and glucose.
Adults and adolescents aged 12 or over
Swallow one coated tablet two to three times a day spread over the day with enough liquid (preferably a glass of drinking water).
Do not take Pascoflair if you have a known hypersensitivity (allergy) to passion flower herb or any of the other components of the drug
Alcohol and alcoholic beverages are not recommended during treatment with Pascoflair® recommended.
Keep away from children
Disclaimer: This is a dietary supplement and not intended to treat, cure, prevent or diagnose a disease