Metabiarex 100 ml
Combination of homoeopathic single agents
Registered homoeopathic medicine therefore without indication
Echinacea Purpurea, Formicicum Acidum, Medorrhinum, Pyrogenium, Sulfur, Syphilinum, Tabacum, Tuberculinum, Vaccinotoxinum, Vincetoxicum.
For dosage, duration and application consult a homoeopathic experienced therapist or pharmacist.
Always use in a small amount of water
- Don’t use with known allergy or sensitivity to any of the ingredients
- Not to be used in case of alcoholism
- Liver patients and epileptic patients, consult your doctor or pharmacist before use
- Pregnant and breastfeeding women, children below 12 consult a doctor or pharmacist before use
- Consult your doctor or pharmacist before use if you take other medications
- Metabiarex should not be taken over a long period of time without professional advice
Occasional opacity may occur which has no influence on the effectiveness of the product