Gelomyrtol forte 20 capsules
To be used in case of acute and chronic bronchitis and sinusitis
• Reduces the risk of acute exacerbations from chronic bronchitis when used in conjunction with professionally supervised conventional treatment.
• Relief/reduction of day time and night time coughing if it is due to bronchitis.
• Clears sinus congestion associated with sinusitis.
• Relieves sinus symptoms associated with sinusitis including sinus headache, sinus pain and pressure, sinus congestion.
Mucolytic Effect: Reduces mucus viscosity and facilitates its evacuation
Secretolytic Effect: Stimulates the secretion of liquified mucus
Secretomotoric Effect: Increases the ciliary beating action to improve mucus evacuation.
• 27 clinical (+ 99 non-clinical) studies involving 6,200 patients
• Available in more than 21 countries for over 40 years.
Take the whole capsule with plenty of liquid (for example, 1 glass of water).
Chronic Bronchitis and Sinusitis: Take 1 capsule 3 times a day. Acute Bronchitis and sinusitis: Take 1 capsule 4 times per day.
CHILDREN 13-19 kg/2-6 years
Chronic Bronchitis and Sinusitis: Take 1 capsule1 time a day. Acute Bronchitis and sinusitis: Take 1 capsule 1 time per day.
CHILDREN 20-29 kg/6-10 years
Chronic Bronchitis and Sinusitis: Take 1 capsule 2 times a day. Acute Bronchitis and sinusitis: Take 1 capsule 1-2 times per day.
CHILDREN 30-43 kg/10-12 years
Chronic Bronchitis and Sinusitis: Take 1 capsule 2-3 times a day. Acute Bronchitis and sinusitis: Take 1 capsule 2 times per day.
Or as advised by your healthcare professional, It is recommended that you consult your physician before exceeding 6 months of use
300 mg enteric-coated soft capsules
Myrtol standardised on at least 75 mg Limonen, 75 mg Cineol und 20 mg ᾱ-Pinen
Based on 1 capsule
Eucalyptus oil distillate, Orange peel distillate, Myrtle oil distillate, Lemon oil distillate, 300 mg mixed distillate of eucalyptus oil, sweet orange oil, myrtle oil and lemon oil, each rectified (66: 32: 1: 1)
Rapeseed oil, refined, Gelatin, Glycerol 85%, Sorbitol 70, Hypromelloseacetate succinate, Triethylcitrate, Sodiumdodecylsulfate, Talcum, Dextrin, Ammonium glycyrrhizate
Gelomyrtol should not be taken by patients who suffer from inflammatory diseases of the stomach, intestines and bile ducts and severe liver diseases
Don’t use Gelomyrtol if you are sensitive or allergic to any of the ingredients and fructose
If you are pregnant or breastfeeding ask your healthcare professional before taking the supplement
Children under 2 years old are not allowed to take Gelomyrtol