Agnolyt MADAUS 100 ml
100 g of the liquid contain:
Tincture of chaste [1: 5] 9 g Extracting agent: 68 Vol.-% of ethanol
Other ingredients: ethanol 96%, purified water
Used in irregular menstruation, feeling of tension and swelling in the breasts (mastodynia), PMS
- Talk to your health care professional before using Agnolyt
- Don’t use Agnolyt if you react sensitive or allergic to any of the ingredients
- Agnolyt is not allowed to be used in tumours of the pituitary gland and in breast cancer
- Agnolyt is not allowed to be used in pregnancy and lactation
- Because of its alcohol content, Agnolyt is not allowed to be used in alcoholism; people suffering from epilepsy or brain damage should consult their healthcare professional before using Agnolyt
- Occasionally headache or abdominal discomforts such as nausea, stomach or lower abdominal pain can be observed when taking Agnolyt. Occasional cases of hypersensitivity reactions could be observed (itching, rash, hives). In very rare cases, severe hypersensitivity reactions with facial swelling, dyspnea and difficult in swallowing are possible.
- Store out of the reach of children
- Store in a cool and dry place
- After opening the container, the shelf life is 2 months.
Once a day in the morning 48 drops in a little bit of water or as recommended by your healthcare professional
The bottle should be held vertically while dropping
It is recommended to take Agnolyt MADAUS for several months without interruption. After the symptoms have improved, treatment should be continued for a few more weeks.